Angelo Morettino’s passion for coffee began in 1950 in the family’s spice shop located in the historic district San Lorenzo ai Colli in Palermo.
Since then our love for coffee has guided us in the pursuit of excellence, without compromising the quality and respecting the secrets of a slow and artisanal production process. Our passion is deeply rooted in our family’s past, enriched by historic, cultural and social significance, which have always been essential to spread the authentic culture of quality coffee in Sicily.
Angelo’s passion for the product and vocation for quality, led him to use his family name as the brand for all of the blends he carefully created. This is how “Caffè Morettino” started.